Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Hormones live inc respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our business partners to do the same. Material available on or through other websites may be protected by copyright and the intellectual property laws of the European Union and/or other countries (including United States). It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to remove infringing material and disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Hormones live inc and/or others.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on G.Live infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
DMCA Complain should contain the following information (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3)) for further detail):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
2. An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to find and positively identify that material. For example, we require a link to the specific post that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
G.Live designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Hormones live inc, 4850 west flamingo road #27, Las Vegas, NV 89103 with copy to email@example.com . You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all these requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.